Flexible Visiting Times
When visiting Stanfield Nursing Home or considering visiting a care home, we understand the importance of spending time with loved ones. That’s why we’ve made it easy for family and friends to visit their loved ones at their convenience.
You’re welcome to visit your loved ones at Stanfield Nursing Home anytime you like – we have no formal visiting hours. No appointments are necessary, you can simply pop in for a few minutes on your way to or from work, or stay a bit longer to share a meal or join in our activities.
Joining Activities and Sharing Memories
At Stanfield, we believe in a person-centred philosophy, which means that every aspect of our care focuses on the individual’s needs, hobbies, and interests.
Our daily care home activities reflect these interests. When you’re visiting Stanfield Nursing Home, you’re more than welcome to join in.
If you or your loved one would prefer to do something different, such as spending time in their private rooms, that’s perfectly fine. Our main goal is to ensure everyone feels happy and comfortable.
Exploring the Local Area Around Worcestershire
Visiting your loved one in a care home doesn’t have to mean staying in the care home. We encourage families to take their loved ones out of the home for enjoyable activities in the local area.
We provide the necessary support, such as wheelchairs and extra staff if needed, to ensure that everyone has a safe and enjoyable outing.
If you are visiting Stanfield Nursing Home and would like to plan an outing, please let us and we will do our best to provide the support you need.
Here are some activity suggestions for you and your loved one to enjoy around Worcestershire:
- Walks Along the River Severn: Take your loved one for a scenic stroll along the beautiful River Severn. This is a perfect way to get some fresh air and enjoy the natural beauty of Worcestershire.
- Visit to Worcester Cathedral: Explore the historic Worcester Cathedral, known for its magnificent architecture, medieval cloisters, and ancient crypt. Your loved one can enjoy a peaceful atmosphere and learn about the history of the region.
- Explore the Worcester Woods Country Park: Enjoy a picnic in the picturesque Worcester Woods Country Park. You can walk through the woodland trails, spot local wildlife, and spend time in the great outdoors.
Things to Know For Visiting Stanfield Nursing Home
Can Children or Pets Visit?
Visiting Stanfield Nursing Home is always a special occasion, especially when children and pets come along. Interactions with youngsters bring joy and smiles to the faces of those we care for.
We also recognise the deep bonds between your loved ones and their pets, and the delight that reunions can bring. When visiting a care home like Stanfield with your furry friends, we kindly ask that you are mindful of other residents who may not be as comfortable around certain animals. As you move through the home with pets, please take a considerate approach to ensure a positive and enjoyable experience for everyone.
We provide free on-site parking for our visitors, making it easy for you to spend time with your loved ones.
While we no longer follow the COVID-19 visiting guidelines, we kindly ask visitors to sanitise their hands upon arrival and throughout their visit. You’re also welcome to wear face masks and practice social distancing if you wish.
As we transition to living with Covid, we still prioritise safety by:
- Staff continuing to wear face masks to prevent infection when required.
- Asking visitors to use hand sanitiser upon entry and leaving.
- Continuously monitoring Government guidance.