Good Care Campaign
With both an ageing population and individuals of all ages with more complex needs that require additional social care support, there is an increasing requirement to recruit and retain staff in the adult social care sector.
Good Care Month is about celebrating the great work you and your staff do each and every day and sharing it via the campaign. It is your chance to engage and inspire the public to consider social care as a great career choice, and recruit more people to work for you.
HCPA are campaigning to raise the profile of the social care sector and to promote the great career opportunities and progression available to those who choose a career in social care.
We campaign by sharing stories, photos and videos of the good care you provide within your services each and every day.
Good Care at Stanfield
Each year HCPA showcases the events that residential care homes have put on for Good Care Month. This year we saw a lot of new ideas and activities near Worcester, as well as people involving those of all ages.
This year we had lots of exciting things planned in our care home in Worcester.
- Story reading to small groups has been particularly popular
- The gardens have been providing a great deal of interest with the people we care for. Many have been offering our Gardener “Jim “ their views as he moves through the flower beds
- And with the easing of Covid guidance around visiting we have been able to use our gardens with smaller groups of visitors than in prior months
- We have started encouraging trips out of the home again as the guidance has now provided for this activity
- We have experienced a renewed interest in completing jigsaw puzzles. Dexterity is always an issue, but we have found our way around this
Find out more about our care home activities.
Contacting Stanfield Nursing Home
If you would like to follow daily updates on activities at Stanfield Nursing Home you can check out our social media. If you want more information on Stanfield Nursing Home then head to our website. Alternatively, you can call 01905 420 459 to speak to a member of our helpful and friendly team.